Monday, February 22, 2010

Self Evaluation 2

A. When I started writing my essay I found it best just to start writing. This worked for me because I thought of all the memories I had about chicken nugget day and just wrote them. I did not do any other prewriting before I started my essay.

B. I choose prompt 2. No because I read prompt 2 and I already knew an idea I wanted to write about.

C. It was not that hard because I had so many memories of chicken nugget day.

D. This special day was just a few times a month, but it gave many memories I will always love, laugh at, and think about with fondness.

E. I had trouble trying to get everything to flow well but once I sat down and thought about it I realized what I needed to do.

F. I might have someone else’s view like a teacher rather than how I saw this special day.

G. I liked how descriptive I was in my paper.

H. I did not like how I do not have very much dialogue to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment